The easiest way to locate one of our dealers is by searching our Dealer Locator. There you will find the location and contact information of dealers near you where our products can be purchased. If you still require assistance afterwards, feel free to contact our Customer Service Department.
Vinyl and Resalite Railing Questions
It is not recommended to paint our vinyl railing. Painting RDI vinyl railing products voids the Transferable Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Transform Resalite Railing® features an acrylic cap, which can be painted easily to create an almost unlimited variety of decorative and functional products. Transform acrylic capstock contains no plasticizers or additives to interfere with paint adhesion or affect the durability of paint film. It is important that the paint selected for use be specifically designed expressly for use on acrylic plastics. Ordinary house paints and traditional water-based paints have poor adhesion to acrylic capstocks. For assurance that a specific formulation is suitable for use on the acrylic capstock in the intended application, consult the paint manufacturer.
- Titan railing kits are actually 1/4″ shorter than the nominal dimension. For example, an 8’x36″ kit is actually 95 3/4″ long.
- Endurance Original Railing kits are actually 1/4″ shorter than the nominal dimension. For example, an 8’x36″ kit is actually 95 3/4″ long.
- Transform railing kits are true to the nominal length. For example, an 8’x36″ kit or top rail is actually 96″ long.
- Endurance® level rail kits are designed to install up to a 5° slope, which is the maximum pitch allowed by code.
- Titan railing system level kits with pre-mounted brackets on the posts and snap covered will allow the 5 degrees needed for ADA access ramps.
- Transform railing kits can accommodate handicap access ramps. This should be accomplished by purchasing a stair or beam kit with stair balusters and then cutting the rails and balusters to fit the 5 degree slope.
Steel Railing Questions
Excalibur rail panels are actually 1/4″ shorter than the nominal dimension. For example, an 8’x36″ panel is actually 95 3/4″ long.
Aluminum Railing Questions
Decorative Screen Panel Questions
For removal of major stains, one of the following cleaning agents is recommended: Simple Green, Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser, Mineral Spirits, Trichloroethylene, CLR, or vinegar.
- Use a carbide blade with no less than 24, but not more than 60 teeth; thin kerf.
- Scrape away any plastic that built up along the edge with metal edge (e.g. a paint scraper or knife edge).
- Sand away any fibers that are left at edge if cut is still perceived as undesirable (100-200 grit paper recommended).
Note: All 4 corners of the panel must be fastened to the mounting surface.