At RDI, we consider ourselves more than another place where individuals are just numbers on a payroll sheet; we are family. Although we are not your "traditional family" and we do not share a common ancestry, we are united by many common beliefs, opinions, and goals. Our family is enriched with cultural diversity, and is a source for encouragement, comfort, and support for each of us.
As a family, we have defined, and often refer to, the Family Values that we live by, and on which we base our strategies through which we grow our family and company culture.
• Commit to having a Can-Do Attitude Every Day.
• Communication that is open & accepting without the fear of reprisals.
• Create fun and a little weirdness.
• Deliver quality by always being committed and consistent.
• Display integrity by being ethically unyielding and honest.
• Learn, learn, learn! It is the key to moving up.
• Listen, consider, then respond.
• Look after one another in times of need and don't be afraid to ask your team for help.
• Look for and create opportunity.
• Service, service; go the extra mile for every customer.
• SMILE ... it's your best accessory and it's FREE!
• Support, help, listen and respect every RDI family member.
• Treat others as you would like to be treated.
• Try to see each others' point of view.
• Try to build team spirit whenever we can.
• Work HARD, play HARD.